So I have had many brownies in my day, but these are, by far, the ooiest, gooiest, most Delectable Brownie Recipe I have ever come across! And they ARE NOT from a box, nor are they complicated to make! They are moist and chewy and they melt in your mouth!
I came across this recipe online about 3 years ago, from a website named Culinary Couture Blog. This site has since been renamed to Confessions of a Confectionista.
I really love the convenience of this brownie recipe because there are only 8 ingredients, most of which you probably already have on hand! If not, they are easy and inexpensive to pick up. Here are the ingredients you will need. (See full printable recipe below)
Eight ingredients is all it takes to spoil your family and friends with this mouth-watering dessert. Ok let’s break it down! First, combine most of the dry ingredients, flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking powder and combine well.
In a different bowl, cream together the oil, sugar, vanilla and eggs. You can use an electric mixer or whisk it by hand.
Now its time to combine the dry and the wet. Slowly mix the dry ingredient mixture to the creamy sugar mixture. It’s good to note that this batter is thick so don’t be alarmed, it will still yield it’s yummy goodness! Once combined, pour the batter into an 8 x 8 baking dish.
Now it’s time to bake it! Bake for 30 – 40 minutes, checking it at the 30 minute mark, to avoid over cooking it! The result?
Fudgy, chewy morsels sent from the heavens!!
The end pieces are my favorite one because they have a really wonderful firm crust around the edges and are so moist in the center!
Did I mention they are OOEY, GOOEY???
Now go tell your friends that you are bringing dessert to the next pot luck or girls night and share this sinful treat! Don’t forget to go over to Confessions of a Confectionista and check out some other yummy recipes!
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup + 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon + ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon + ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup canola oil (I use Olive Oil)
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract)
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Lightly spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with nonstick spray, or line it with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat together oil, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and beat until well blended.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients until they completely combined.
- Pour batter evenly into your prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before cutting into squares.