Zucchini bread was never on my radar to try until one day when I had zucchini left over and had no idea what to do with it! I went online and found this Zucchini Bread recipe quite a few years ago and I have not regretted it since. Neither has my family! The original recipe I found came from a website called All Recipes and was submittedonte. This site is definitely worth checking out guys, I have many recipes from this source!
One of the great things about this recipe is that it makes two loaves so you can eat one now and freeze the other for a later time. This Easy Zucchini Bread is dense, moist with wonderfully YUMMY crispy edges!
Here is what you need for this recipe. (SEE FULL PRINTABLE RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM)
- baking soda
- baking powder
- vanilla extract
- grated zucchini
Pre-Heat your oven to 325 degrees. Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix well.
In a second bowl, beat the eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar together with a mixer. Once combined, add in the grated zucchini and mix well.
It’s now time to combine the wet and dry ingredients with a spoon or rubber spatula. Please note that the batter will be thick, no worries! It’s all part of its goodness!!
This went into the oven for 50 minutes. I started checking it at the 40 minute mark so I didn’t over cook it!
Let them rest for 5-10 minutes before transferring them onto a cooling rack.
Slice and ENJOY!!
Delicious on their own or with some buttery goodness!
Don’t forget to also visit the All Recipes site for the original recipe and for more recipe ideas.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2¼ cups white sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well.
- Stir in zucchini until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the breads rest for 5-10 minutes before transferring it to a cooling rack.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Until my next post,